Following feedback from current members there have been requests to do something different over the winter to try and make it more interesting for those who bravely (or stupidly) still go out and play every week when the course allows it.
After discussing a number of suggestions at the last committee meeting we have settled on running an Eclectic competition for the months of January, February and March.
The winner of the league will be the person with the best overall nett round made up of the best nett score on each hole
It will work as follows:
- It will be played off full handicaps
- ALL individual authenticated cards submitted in this period will count
- It applies to ALL members
- Cards will be collected every Sunday pm for the previous week’s scores
- Weekly results will be reported on Master Scoreboard
If you have any questions then please contact any member of the golf committee.
Good luck everyone!